1 Resort Dr, Savannah, GA
Thank you for supporting the Savannah Harbor Foundation through your purchase! We are looking forward to welcoming you!
An Enchanting Gourmand Experience Overlooking Historic Savannah, Georgia
- four days of celebration and great times
- seafood preparations by culinary masters
- cocktails & craft creations from champion mixologists
The Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival is a four day festival featuring some of the finest culinary experiences in the Southeast. Now in our 6th year, this annual get together, brings to Savannah a series of dazzling seafood and spirit events hosted by the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. Overlooking the Savannah River and historic downtown Savannah, it is a venue with laid back charm and unparalleled vistas.
This festival is annually, the talk of the town. With chefs coming together from across the country for the Coastal Chefs Table to engaging in the "charged" atmosphere of the AquaCurean Challenge this is the must attend festival to close out the summer...all the while supporting a great cause in the Savannah Harbor Foundation, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to the betterment of family life throughout Savannah and the neighboring region.
Coastal Chefs Table - Thursday, August 1st, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Grand Ballroom, Westin Savannah Harbor
Day of Tickets: $125 pp / $ 1100.00 for table of 10
Kegs & Big Green Eggs - Caribbean Nights - Friday, August 2nd, 2019
Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Riverwalk & Harbor Lawn, Westin Savannah Harbor
Day of Tickets: $75
AquaCurean Challenge - Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
Time: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Location: Boardwalk & Harbor Lawn, Westin Savannah Harbor,
Day of Tickets: $75
Rise & Reel Riverside Brunch - Sunday, August 4th, 2019
Time: 12:00 noon
Location: Westin Savannah Harbor, Aqua Star Seafood Kitchen
Day of Tickets: $75
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Infants in arms or children will not be admitted. Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival is a 21+ Event.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form
· When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
· Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· To process transactions
· Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
· To send periodic emails
· The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
· Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
· We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
· We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
· Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
· This policy was last modified on March 7, 2017.
The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival
1 Resort Drive
Savannah, GA 31421