The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, Savannah, GA
General Admission Child 3+ includes Winter Wonderland Ball Tea Party, meet and greet with their favorite character, and a special take home Holiday Gift.
General Admission Adult includes Winter Wonderland Ball Tea Party and being able to capture that priceless moment of your child interacting with their favorite storybook character
General Admission Child 2 and under includes Winter Wonderland Ball Tea Party, meet and greet with their favorite character, and a special take home Holiday Craft.
**Children must be accompanied by an adult**
Have you ever imagined bringing your little ones to a world of imagination just across the Savannah River? If so, come one, come all and step through the pages of your most cherished Fairy Tale stories. Your child will learn how to curtsey, bow and dance with some of their favorite storybook characters, at our Winter Wonderland Ball.
We encourage your little ones to dress like their favorite princess and they'll have the chance to meet the EnchantmyParty Princesses too!
The Winter Wonderland Ball at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa will consist of two different sessions. The first session will be at 10am lasting for two hours, with the second session starting at 1pm. Your child will interact with their most treasured Fairy Tale Characters all while enjoying tea, sandwiches and desserts.
Your child will learn how to curtsey, bow and dance just like a prince or princess. They will enjoy hearing some of their most treasured songs, sung by their favorite Fairy Tale Character. In the spirit of the holidays, your child will get to take home a gift that they get to create with the help of their favorite character.
Tickets are $30 per child aged 3 and up, adults are $10 and kids under the age of 2 are free.
For any other questions, please reach out to The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa at 912.201.2062.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to Westin Savannah Harbor upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Westin Savannah Harbor or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Westin Savannah Harbor reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Westin Savannah Harbor may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Westin Savannah Harbor may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Westin Savannah Harbor.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form
· When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
· Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· To process transactions
· Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
· To send periodic emails
· The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
· Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
· We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
· We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
· Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
· This policy was last modified on October 2018.
The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
1 Resort Drive
Savannah, GA 31421